Event Time and Date
The Office of Campus Life wishes to recognize the individuals and student organizations at IU Southeast that exemplify our mission and core values with the desire to positively impact our campus environment and surrounding community.
It is our vision to “positively impact student learning and persistence, facilitate students' sense of belonging, and be responsive to the changing profile of our students.”
- Community Outreach Award
- Diversity & Multiculturalism Award
- Innovation Award
- Emerging Student Leader Award
- Outstanding Student Involvement Award
General Award Criteria
General requirements to be eligible for an individual student award in any category are:
- A currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate, degree-seeking student
- Good academic standing with the University with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
General requirements to be eligible for a student organization award in any category are:
- Organization must be in good standing with the University
- Maintain a current roster recorded in Grenadier Central
- Minimum overall group GPA of 2.0 or higher; 2.5 overall group GPA preferred
The following awards will be awarded by the Office of Campus Life on an annual basis. As many as two awards may be presented (one individual student and one student organization) in the categories of Community Outreach and Diversity & Multiculturalism. The Innovation Award will be presented to a faculty member and student or students that collaborate on a project. One junior or senior level, undergraduate student will be recognized for the Outstanding Student Involvement Award. One freshman level, undergraduate student will be recognized for the Emerging Student Leader Award.
Email nominations by Friday, March 3 to Cari Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org. All nominees must complete an award nomination packet and supporting materials by Friday, March 17 in order to be eligible.
UC Hoosier Room